Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Noel and I celebrate our 6 year anniversary. It has been a truly wonderful six years. I am so blessed to have him as a part of my life. Not only does he love me, he loves his children and has a strong love for the Lord. He is truly a blessing from above, My blessing!
I love ya Shhweeetie!!

3 comments:

Papa and Grammy K. said...

6 YEARS SURE WENT FAST AND THEY DON'T SLOW DOWN WHEN YOUR WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE.WE HOPE TO BE AROUND FOR YOUR 25 TH
THEN WHEN THE KIDS HAVE THERE ANNIVERSARY.
MAY THE YEARS TO COME BE AS GREAT AS THE LAST 6
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Bertie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY GOOD FREIND
AND HER HUBBY. I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE MANY MANY MORE.
BERTIE

CD said...

Really cute!! Happy Anniversary!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley