Friday, June 20, 2008

SO SAD!

I am so, so sad!! Being things have been pretty busy here trying to move into the new house and just getting back from vacation, we decided not to throw Ashley a big birthday party. We had a little party for her with her Grandma's and Grandpa's in Oregon and wanted to do something small for her at home. We asked Aunt Keri, Uncle Tom, Daniel and Nicole if they wanted to join us at Vince's Pasta and Pizza this evening. We had a great time having lots of fun, pizza and TAKING PICTURES! We came back to the house and had cupcakes, opened presents and TOOK PICTURES. I wanted to post the pictures on the blog so I went ahead and downloaded them. "ASSUMING" everything went right with the download I deleted all the pictures from my camera. Come to find out something happened and NONE of the pictures I took today got downloaded. Aunt Keri took some pictures so perhaps I can get a copy to post. I can't believe that happened. So I guess my lesson learned is make 100% sure you look at your pictures on the computer before you delete your pictures on the camera.
Another frustrating note, we finally got the bed we ordered and Noel was in the process of putting it together when he relized there was broken part and some missing parts. He called the people we ordered it from and they called back saying it would take about 2 weeks for the parts to arrive because they had to order some more. I-YI,YI!!! So let me know, by taking the poll on the right hand side of the blog, what you want me to do.

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley