Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our House

Wait no more, I have pictures to show you. Handy,dandy daddy decided to fix the bed himself instead of waiting two weeks for the part. Sure enough he did a fine job. I want to thank Popa for all the hours and hard work he put into this house for us. He would work every day at the house even when Noel and I would be at work. Thank-you so much dad, your the greatest. I want to thank Grammy for all of her hard work. She cleaned, cleaned and cleaned, put all new liners in the drawers and watched the kiddo's for us. Grammy I know you refused to get your picture taken but I snapped a glimpse of you. Thanks so much Grammy. We love you! Thank-you Aunt Keri for helping me trim all the plants in the front and back yard as well as rake up all the leaves. I appreciate you and your moms great gardening advice. I will be asking a lot more questions.
I took a lot of pictures but I left some pictures out. I didn't take the back yard, after the trees have been removed, the garage or the wash room. I left them out on purpose that way you all can come by to visit and see for yourself.

2 comments:

KV said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a great house!! So glad you posted the pictures.We can't wait to come for a visit.Noel,Dad said he's looking forward to playing a game of pool with you!Jamie, your
parents are the greatest. So glad we're in-laws. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all. Love,Mom & Dad

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley