Friday, June 06, 2008

Rain, Rain go away! It has been raining so far all day today so we haven't been able to do much outside. Cody was all ready to get mussels this morning ,and had his new boots on, but It was just to cold and wet for him to go. Maybe tomorrow. Being I can't go out and take pictures, here is a picture of the ocean when I step outside the hotel door and turn left. Our room doesn't over look the ocean, but we can get there in about 50 steps.

2 comments:

Bertie said...

I think I could deal with a little
rain, the wind is so bad here out
b Roseman they closed the road for awhile

KV said...

That looks pretty, but bummer about rain. Love the song too.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley