Monday, January 28, 2008

~sorry~

Sorry there has been no recent updates on my blog. Our wireless connection has been down for two days now. Yesterday they said it would probably be 24 hours depending on weather. I checked it this morning and still no connection. SO when it finally gets working again I will update pictures. We had a fantastic time at Disneyland. The Lord blessed us with beautiful weather. It rained maybe 5 minutes the entire two days we were there. Cody is a roller coaster lover. He rode on space mountain 3 times. That ride made me nervous-ha. Ashley enjoyed all the characters. Will update photos when I can.

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley