Here are some more Disneyland pictures. These pictures were taken when we were on the Buzz light year ride. Notice how serious Noel and cody are. After the ride we went over to see the pictures and Noel said to me, "You only got that many points!" I didn't realize it kept track of how many targets I hit. The object is to hit all these little targets with a laser gun. Well, while him and Cody went on another ride that Ashley wasn't able to, She and I decided to go on buzzlight year again. Guess what?? Notice the score in the pictures. (The score is on the top, on the side we are sitting) HMMM, I do believe Noel has 31,500 points and I have 39,000 points. So now I must ask Noel, "You only got that many points!" HEE-HEE!
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
No comments:
Post a Comment