Sunday, January 20, 2008
McDonalds
Today the kiddo's and I decided to go have some lunch at McDonald's. You will never guess who we saw? No, it wasn't Ronald McDonald it was Birdie the Early Bird . To be honest I had no idea who the character was until I checked it out on the computer. I did know she was related to the Ronald McDonald family. Cody decided to keep his distance from her. I couldn't get him to get any closer for a picture. Ashley didn't seem to mind, she just kept staring. We missed seeing Ronald because he wasn't coming until 1:30 and Little Miss Ashley needed to get home for a nap. Maybe next time. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
Don't blame you Cody that is a funny looking bird!!!But that hamburger sure looks good..
Lots of hugs to you and sister.
Nana and Popi
Post a Comment