Ashley had another Laser appointment so we headed to Irvine Wednesday night. Daniel and Aunt Keri stayed down there with us because after Ashleys appointment Daniel, Aunt Keri, Cody and I were on our way to Disneyland. It was quit an experience. After a L-O-N-G drive we finally made it. We went to the store to pick up some goodies, then off to the hotel. We had more luggage than hands so we had to borrow Ashleys stroller. She didn't seem to mind. Daniel, Cody and Ashley were so excitted they had a really hard time falling asleep. I do believe they finally fell asleep at 11pm. In the morning Grammy, Ashley and I headed for the doctors. All was going just fine until I got to the gas station and was inside paying. All of a sudden I heard my panic button from my car going off. It would not stop no matter what I did!! So I had no other choice but to get going. The whole way to Ashley's appointment this stupid alarm was going off. EVERYONE was staring! I just wanted to slouch down and hide. To make a long story short, this stupid panic alarm kept going off all the way to the doctors and back to the hotel. (freeway, side streets as well as four way stops). The sad part is we just took it into the Chevy dealership for the alarm going off every time we locked it. They didn't see anything wrong with it, because the whole time they had it, it wouldn't go off. Poor Grammy still had to drive back home with Ashley while Keri and I took the boys to Disneyland. Grammy must have said a little prayer because it didn't go off once on the way home. This morning, sure enough, it started again. TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING. HONK-HONK-HONK-HONK!!!!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Thank you so much Aunt Jamie,Cody, and Grammy Keute for letting Daniel and I stay with you guys. It was so much fun. Especially Grammy for putting up with another little wild one in the hotel and for driving Ashley home by yourself so that Daniel and I didn't have to drive in traffic the next morning and try to find the place ourselves. (Scary) You are the best! And Jamie thank you for rearranging everything so we could go Thu. instead of Fri. Your the best too. (Well, maybe second best)(Just teasing)
Looks and sounds like you guys had an adventurous couple of days.
Post a Comment