
This Weekend Noel and I were able to spend a couple of days in Solvang with Grace and Frank. We had a wonderful time! The lady in the middle of the picture is Mama. She is the owner of the Italian Restaurant where we ate. We were a little hesitant on eating there because it was a hole in the wall restaurant with no cars in the parking lot. The food there turned out to be EXCELLENT!
Thanks to Grammy and Popa Keute for watching the kidos. It was a much needed, great get away.

1 comment:
I'm sooooo glad it all worked out. Frank and I really enjoyed your company. I just hope the movie we saw won't keep you up tonite ,hahaha... Luv ya, Grace. Till next time, stay safe and keep all the doors and windows locked and a gun under your pillow and remember never stay at the Pinewood Motel...
Post a Comment