Thursday, May 31, 2007

Chucky Cheese







Today Cody and Daniel went to Chucky Cheese. I told Cody if he went potty (#2) in the toilet, three times he could go with Daniel to Chucky Cheese. It took forever but he finally did. It is a little incentive to get him potty trained. I am not liking this potty training thing, as you can see neither is Cody! It is getting a little better I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Chucky Cheese.
i ASLO is part potty trained

Anonymous said...

Who's Shadow??? Hang in there Jamie, you are doing a great job with Cody and the whole potty training!!! Luv ya, aunite Grace

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley