Hey Codie, tell Daddy that Uncle Frank said that better be sugar free icecream. He's going to patrol soon & he best be fit enough to catch those parolees who are going to run from him. I've got a reputation to keep up at Lancaster station & being known as my brother-in-law the pressure is going to be on. GOOOOD TIMES COMMIN BABY!!!!!
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
3 comments:
Very cute pictures!
Hey Codie, tell Daddy that Uncle Frank said that better be sugar free icecream. He's going to patrol soon & he best be fit enough to catch those parolees who are going to run from him. I've got a reputation to keep up at Lancaster station & being known as my brother-in-law the pressure is going to be on. GOOOOD TIMES COMMIN BABY!!!!!
I love you, Ashley, You are so beautiful!!! Luv Auntie Grace XOXOXO
Post a Comment