We have had this trusty ol trailer for many, many years. I believe it has been with us for over 20+. It has shared many memories, hauled numerous horses and has been up North, down South to the East and to the West millions of times. My parents bought it brand new and through the years it has become tattered, warn and abused. We don't have the
money heart to go out and buy another one so we must make do with what we have. With a lot of dirt, sweat and hours we gave this baby a complete makeover. I can't thank Papa Keute enough for all the hard work and hours he spent helping. He put in a tremendous amount of hours sanding, priming and painting. I am very sad I wasn't able to get a picture of daddy, he too worked on it. His regular work schedule would not allow us to work at the same time. He would go up and help when I was at work. A huge hug and thank you to Grammy for watching the kiddos so we can get this job done!!
Here it is, Dee~dee's new ride.

Papa hard at work sanding, getting ready to prime.


This little girl wanted to help too! Okay, so she just got geared up for the picture.

Proof I did work too!

Sulking in my sorrow, wishing it would be done with already.

Papa doesn't have time to sulk, he has work to do!

~After~


Tada!!
3 comments:
Wow! What a difference....I could use an overhaul like that!! Love, Nana
I'm tired just thinking of all the work that must have gone into that. Nice work!!
Looks great ..........the picture of you reminds me when we were on that shaker at work......fun times but hard times too showing up all those manly men except for our Matt
Post a Comment