Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh my gosh! I love, love, love LOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this boy SO much! And I am oh so proud of him! He just loves his Tae kwon do class and has worked really hard to earn his yellow belt! As daddy would say "THATS MYYYYY BOY!!"

3 comments:

Bertie said...

Oh my gosh Cody that is so awesome, I know how proud you must be and I know your mom and dad are really proud of you!

CD said...

Soooooo cool!! Congratulations to the cutie...I mean, strong young man.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cody!! You'll have to show us some moves Thursday..Can't wait to see you all. Lots of Love, Nana and Popi

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley