Friday, November 04, 2011

No tricks all treats!

Candy, food, friends, what else can we ask for?! Thank you so much Aunt Keri for inviting us your church for Halloween. The kids had a great time playing games and eating junk food, of course I had a great time eating junk food too!! I think Mario is the man to be! Check out all those handsome Mario's.
Cd, I thought you would get a kick out your little Luigi. So many games to play!Face painting too!! The pictures below are just a bunch of cuteness!Aunt Grace came to play with us too!

2 comments:

CD said...

Amazing!! That boy is constantly holding himself. Really cute pics though.

Bertie said...

Fun fun fun

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley