We're EXPECTING!! :o) I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here yet, but decided to make it official. I mean who would have guessed! Yup it's official.. We are expecting freezing temps today and AGAIN tomorrow!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

3 comments:
lol haha funny Girl :-0 you had me going for a second or two Luv Grace
your just too funny little girl
and I already had a new baby blanket ready for ya!!!
Boy, you really had me going there for about three and a half seconds. Good one.
Post a Comment