It was an absolutely gorgeous day today! We went outside and absorbed every ray of sunshine the sun had to offer! Went for a little trail ride/hike with Grammy and took some pictures of this almond tree coming to life. I couldn't believe how many bee's were in these flowers ! Spring time is a coming and we can't wait! Looks like we are suppose to have more beautiful weather tomorrow for Ashleys gymkhana, yay!
I spy a bee!!
and another one! They were all over this tree!
Augh ha! Looks like Ash is going really fast doesnt it? Well, she is not. She is just trotting and I am jogging next to her. I now can work for the movie industry!
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
2 comments:
The weather IS like a miracle lately!! So much better than last year with all the rain.
Wow!Looks like a super fun day.Wish I could have hiked along.
Instead you all get BIG hugs from Nana Witty.
Post a Comment