Thanks Nana and Popi for stopping by and visiting with us.
We had a GREAT time!So glad we were able to visit with you.Nana and Popi
Fun pics!! Isn't it funny how their little ears interpret our instructions so differently. It's a mystery.
Oh thats why you go to Ventura!!!I get it now....looks like you had a great time
Sorry we missed eachother, next time for sure!! Oh and Bertie, believe it or not Ventura has some really nice camping area!! Luv, Aunite Grace
@ Grace: Yea, Bertie use to live in Ventura, so She always jokes around with me saying who wants to go to Ventura.
love ya sis
Ohhhh I See, says Grace heehee
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We had a GREAT time!So glad we were able to visit with you.
Nana and Popi
Fun pics!! Isn't it funny how their little ears interpret our instructions so differently. It's a mystery.
Oh thats why you go to Ventura!!!
I get it now....looks like you had a great time
Sorry we missed eachother, next time for sure!! Oh and Bertie, believe it or not Ventura has some really nice camping area!! Luv, Aunite Grace
@ Grace:
Yea, Bertie use to live in Ventura, so She always jokes around with me saying who wants to go to Ventura.
love ya sis
Ohhhh I See, says Grace heehee
Post a Comment