Thursday, August 12, 2010
Sad day!
From the time I was pregnant we prayed to God that he would lead Noel and I to the right person to watch our children so I could return back to work. He answered our prayers and brought Trisha into our lives. Trisha has been such a devoted, caring and loving sitter to both Cody and Ashley. Today was a very sad day for us because we had to say our goodbyes to Trisha. Our little Ashley is growing up to quickly and is now going to start school. I can't believe the years have slipped by so quickly. Six years have came and gone. We look forward to school holidays and summer breaks when she can watch the kids again. She definitely is a blessing from God and we greatly appreciate her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Wow six years...how they go by. Yes it was a true blessing from God that he sent you to Trisha, It is so hard to find someone that you trust with the most precious thing in the world "our children" and she was deffinatley that person. Have fun in school Ashley and I know that Cody will do great in the 1st grade
That is so cool that you found her to help raise your kids up in the same God loving environment that is at home. She is so kind and caring and I am thankful that your kido's have been blessed by her too.
It feels like I am going to blink and your blog is going to say Cody and Daniel are going into high school. Times flying!
Post a Comment