It was a birthday weekend celebration for Cody. It went from playing with his best bud, Daniel, at a mouse's house to having a barbeque and pool party with the Witty family. Then visiting his buddy Bailey at the BMX track to having more birthday celebration at Grammy and Popa's house. It was a fun weekend for everyone. 
Ummm... Cody, why are you picking Chuckys teeth for him?




Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
What a fun and busy Birthday weekend! I too can't believe how big you are! I remember the day you were born and what I was doing (camping at Emma Wood) we left the very next day to see you, you were soooo sweet and still are!!! I love you Cody!!! Luv, auntie Grace
Post a Comment