Saturday, February 13, 2010
Mystery flowers
Aaha!! Mystery flowers solved!! Last night I received a package from UPS with my name and address but no name saying who it was from. The only thing the card said was, We love you!! It would be very inconsiderate of me not to thank whoever was kind enough to think of me and buy me flowers. I definitely didn't want the mystery person to think I was rude and not even call to say Thank-you, but how can I call this person when I have no idea who it is! Well, I couldn't just sit and wait for someone to ask me, did you get the flowers I sent you??? So I had to call the people who have shown me their generosity and kindness and kindly ask if they sent me flowers. It was great relief when I found the person after my third attempt, because my list of people to call was quite long! Among these wonderful people I found my mystery girl, my Sis!! Thank you so much Tanya for my beautiful flowers and for thinking of me. I love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

3 comments:
What a great sister! Glad you were able to find out who sent them. They are beautiful roses!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!!
Love - Mom and Dad Witty
Those are super pretty!! Happy Valentine's Day
ahhhhh, that was so sweet!! Happy valentine's Day! Luv auntie Grace
Post a Comment