Monday, February 22, 2010

More space!

I am so excited! Popi Witty and daddy cut the side of the wall, where the stairs are in the house, and made a new little addition so I can have more storage. I am now contemplating on whether or not to use it for storage. You see Nana had a great idea to make this a little hide out, play area for the kids. Boy would they be excited and have so much fun. I would then be stuck in the same situation as before, no storage for my junk! Although, I do have another idea. Perhaps I can use half of it for storage and then I will make the other half a hide out for myself when I need a break from daddy and the kids. A little bed and perhaps a little fridge. Oh yea, one more thing, a lock! I can lock myself in and no one will ever know where I am . Okay, back to reality, I guess I will use it for storage. But........ one day I just may change my mind. ;0)
Thanks so much Popi, we appreciate it!!


Picture below is storage on the right hand side.

1 comment:

CD said...

Well aren't they handy! Can I come and hide out in there?

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley