Gotta love kids, especially ones with a sense of humor. My nephew is trying out for the track team at school and the other day my sister picks him up. As they were driving home my nephew says to my sister, " Guess what mom? I am the FASTEST last place runner." He then continues to tell her, I did get 3rd place in one race though. My sister says, good job Michael!! Then Michael says, there were only 4 people competing. ;0) Michael you are doing awesome! Way to have a positive outlook. Just keep trying, you will be first before long! Love your sense of humor!
Then there is Cody!! I didn't find his humor to amusing, just kidding, actually I did! I may have blogged about this before but he mentioned it to me again the other day!! We were sitting down and he was hitting my arm. He said, you don't have any muscles. I said, yes I do and proceeded to make a muscle with my bicep. He then said, Oh yea, You do! Then he tapped on my tricep and said, this is a little sloppy though. Kids are great! Love their sense of humor!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
I guess its WII boxing time!!! I'm going to where long sleeves around Cody!!!!!
Kids say the darndest things. My kids give me constant material for my comedy show. I say we take this act on the road.
Post a Comment