Mother
If I could give you diamonds for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give five sapphires for each truth you've helped me see.
If I could give you rubies for the heartache that you've known.
If I could give you pearls for the wisdom that you've shown.
Then you'll have a treasure, mother,that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes. But I have no pearls, no diamonds, As I'm sure you're well aware. So I'll give you gifts more precious My devotion, love and care.
~Noel and I are grateful the Lord has blessed us with such amazing moms! We love you very much Grammy Keute and
Nana Witty~
AND GRANDMA'S TOO..."While we honor all our mothers with words of love and praise.While we tell about their goodness and their kind and loving ways.We should also think of Grandma,she's a mother too, you see....For she mothered my dear mother as my mother mothers me."

No comments:
Post a Comment