Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Green beans and grapes.

The kiddos and I decided to test our gardening skills by planting green beans, tomatoes, carrots and bell peppers. Here are some pictures of our green beans and tomatoes so far. I made the mistake of not marking where we seeded our carrots and bell peppers so I am not sure if they have started sprouting, could be a weed. ha!

~Green Beans~

Do you like my clump of tomatoes? It was an inside starter kit and this is the result as of now.

Popi Witty is going to be so excited. We have an abundance of grapes on our vine, it is loaded. They are not ready yet but soon enough. Popi had a field day last year eating them. Lots and lots more this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! I can't wait to taste this year's crop. It will be nice being alot closer soon.
Love Popi

Gotcher Family said...

No way. Did you plant the grapes. Casey said we can come out at Christmas

CD said...

Nice, bring some over, kay??

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley