Friday, March 27, 2009

Weeds, trees and bees ladybugs

I was strolling along outside and I came across this really pretty weed. Okay, I think it is pretty. Kind of unique. So I thought I would snap a picture.
Along my journey to the weed, I came across these strong, old pistachios holding on for dear life. This tree was bear except for these littl guys.

As I was coming back up to the house, I noticed this lonely lady bug.

I Knew Cody and Ashley would like to be its friend.

So many beautiful things that many times go unnoticed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC. PSALM 19
LOVE YOU - MOM WITTY

Bertie said...

very nice pictures my friend, you are coming right along in your photography. I really love the ladybug one thats great!!!!

KV said...

Very pretty. Good job friend.

Mara said...

I can't believe how big Ashley's gotten. She's quite the little lady now.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley