Sunday, March 15, 2009

Momma's princess.

My princess insisted on getting her nails painted today. Now she really thinks she is a princess!

I asked Ashley to give me her best smile. This
is what she gave me. ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Ashley that's a pretty nail color you chose. Looks like you're having a fun time with Momma. Love Nana

KV said...

Oh that smile is sooooooooo funny. Love it!

CD said...

That top picture looks like it's from a magazine. Nice work!

mearnall said...

Very nicely done, you have a good mommy. I had my sister and she would paint me all crazy. It was still fun...

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley