Thursday, March 26, 2009
C-O-D-Y RYAN!!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Do you see what my sweet, little Cody did while I was upstairs putting away clothes and cleaning! I came down and my mouth about hit the floor. I knew little Miss Ashley didn't do it, because she was hanging out with me. I thought, oh that shouldn't be to hard to clean. YEA RIGHT!!!! After about 45 minutes of us BOTH cleaning, we got it cleaned except for the grout. So if anyone has any ideas how to clean red crayon out of grout just let me know. Ohhhh, to think I have only just begun on my ventures with my kiddos. ~I-yi,yi,yi,yi~~

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

5 comments:
ask my sister she is pretty good tips with some of those things.
That's pretty creative, you gotta give him credit for that. Maybe baking soda and a little water. I use that on all kinds of stuff.
I am glad that Trevor is not alone on his adventures
I looked at it now and yes a Magic Eraser will do the trick, Mr.Clean.
They are great.
Oh my Word!! Fun times ahead...you are a good mommy though you can Totally handle it!
Post a Comment