Friday, October 10, 2008

I guess it is about time I updated my blog. It's that time of year again when it starts getting cold outside and everyone seems to start catching colds. Cody and Ashley have been battling a little cold this week and I think they have decided to pass it on to me. I really hope we don't pass it on to daddy being he still has two more weeks of his class. After his three week course he will then be working up here. He came home tonight and said that his first week went good. Here is a video that Cody wanted to share with you. I am having trouble downloading the second video so I may have to wait to show that one later. Cody just loves going to school now. He even wants to go to school on the days he doesn't have to go. Last weekend he got out of bed and started doing his homework by himself. I am sure that won't last long but I am so glad he is enjoying it now.



3 comments:

Bertie said...

Please Cody and Ashley do not give the cold to your mom, because I know she will want to share it with me at work, and I have to much to do.

Anonymous said...

What a great song "Cody" good job and what a voice and that "FACE" I just luv it!!!! Miss u and Ashley!!! Tell mom and dad "HI" 4 me.... XOXOXO Auntie Grace XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Cody,
That is sooo good! What a beautiful song!We're sure the Lord just thinks it's wonderful too!!
Keep the good work up at school.
BIG hugs and kisses for you and our little Ashley.
Nana and Popi

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley