Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family night

Well, Noel only has three more days until he is done with his class. Last night they held the family night in Whittier. I was a little bumbed that it was at 7 pm on a Monday night that far away. I wanted to thank Grammy for watching my kiddo's so I could attend, and also wanted to say thank-you to Grandma Burns for watching Aunt Keri's kids so I didn't have to make that long drive down by myself. (Thanks also aunt Keri for hanging out with me!)


Wow, I never had a sleep number bed in a hotel before. To bad it didn't

help us sleep any better. It could have been because we didn't realize the window was open all night and we heard cars, fire trucks and people all night.


Can you believe not just one of us forgot our curling iron but both of us forgot! What are the chances of that? We had to go to Walgreen's and buy one so we could at least look presentable.


Okay, this picture does not even come close to showing the true size of this spider. This thing was HUGE!!! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! It sure did make a beautiful web though. (It wasn't in the hotel, it was at the school)



My Shhweeties assigned seat with his name on it. AWWW, just like Cody!!

3 comments:

CD said...

So fun!! That spider would have been enough to send me right back home though. Is that for real??

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

It just about sent Keri back home. :0) Yea, for real spider.

Anonymous said...

What a hot sister-n-law I have "looking good Jamie"!!!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley