Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Festival

While Popa and daddy watched the longhorn game, this Saturday, Cody, Ashley, Grammy and I took the kids to the fall festival. Although it was a bit windy we still had a great time.
.
.
Is this a look of disgust or what?
Those longhorns must
have fumbled.
~FALL FESTIVAL~

Cody letting Grammy know that it will okay while she gets her flu shot.

Riki-Tiki making Cody a sword and Ashley a doggie.Ashley got a tatoo of the airplane mommy use to work on. F117.The best part of all, the rides!!

1 comment:

CD said...

Wow, you had to pull out the big guns with the heavy jackets, hey?? It must have been cold!! Cute pictures and a good time had by all, except for the shot; I hate shots. I'm back from OR so you will be blessed by my blog in no time. Thanks for looking.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley