Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Lord has blessed me with many things in my life and one of my greatest blessings is my mom. She has taught me so many valuable lessons in life which I hope to pass on to my children. She has taught us the fundamentals of growing up so I could become a mature and educated adult. Mom, thanks for the many sacarfices you made while we were growing up. Thank you for your shoulder to cry on and your hands to wipe away those tears. Thank you for your fun, loving personalilty. I would love to explain all that you have done for me but I don't have enough blog space. Thank you for being you! You are the best mom and we love you more than you will ever know! Cody and Ashley are truly blessed to have you as a Grandma.

The Lord has also blessed me with a great mother-n-law who raised such a wonderful son, Whom I love so very much. A husband who treats me with respect, kindness and love. A husband who shows unconditional love to his children. I want to thank you Nana Witty for raising Noel to be such a wonderful husband and dad. I know it has taken both you and my mom lots of energy, time, patients, tears and love to mold us into whom we are but we are very grateful for all you have done. We love you moms! I hope I can do the same for my children as you have done for us.

I Said A Mother's Prayer For You
I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!
Author Unknown

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley