Monday, May 12, 2008

Knotts Berry Farm.

Aunt Grace had a good suggestion to take the kids to Knott's Berry Farm. We decided to go Saturday. We had a lot of fun although there is not near as many rides for Ashley as there is at Disneyland. Then again for the price it cost to get into Disneyland you can get three people into knott's. We still had a very fun time. Uncle Frank and Daddy were troopers being they had to stay at camp snoopy all day. Although they did go on one ride, I forgot the name. I said to Frank, If you and Noel go on it Grace and I will go on it next. Once that ride took off I said Maybe not!! Grace said, no way I am not going on that. By the look on the guys face when they took off said it all. So the boys did get to go on one roller coaster. I had the perfect video of Cody and Aunt grace riding a kids roller coaster but I accidentally deleted it when I thought it was already downloaded. I am so bumbed!

WHAT A FACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT day! Just wish we lived closer and could join our beautiful grandchildren in all the FUN!! Love, Nana and Popi

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley