Thursday, April 19, 2007

Get along little pony!

Daniel and I rode my pony. It was so much fun despite the windy weather. We took turns walking the pony and riding her. Can't wait for it to warm up so we can ride some more.

P.s.

As I am sitting here doing the blog, Cody walks in the room. He starts to leave the room and I said, "Cody can I have a kiss?" Noel is also in the room and said "NO". Cody looks at Noel and said Don't tell me no, mommy yes.

It is absolutely amazing what they learn and pick up on.

1 comment:

KV said...

Cody, you and your mommy are so sweet to share your pony with us, and all your other fun things. Thanks so much!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley