Sunday, July 05, 2015

I love this Mare!

   Last Thursday night I went to a barrel race in acton and Rosie won me first place out of a total of 30 something riders.
 Last Saturday  I went to a benefit race for the wounded warriors. My goal for that day was to just keep the barrels up, we have been  in a rut knocking them down. I was excited being we managed to keep all three standing.
 It was a LONG day because there was a total of 338 riders who entered this race.   I wasn't sure where I was placed throughout the day, because trying to listen to 338 riders times is near impossible and not worth trying until it is over.
   I couldn't believe it when I heard the results!! Rosie and I got 8th place out of 338 riders!!! 
    I am so Blessed! So thankful and so blessed! 




No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley