Then I got wise! Ok pig, back in your pen you go! I will back the walker to the gate, open it and force you to walk forward. At this point I don't really care if I'm the one who will be standing in the mud puddle! As long as you get washed ( so you can lay back down in the mud) I DONT care!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Bathe a pig day
Tried to bathe the pigs today to get them use to the upcoming events at fair. Boy what a task! I had a great vision just to "walk" the pig to the wash rack and when we got over there this smart little pig would just walk right in to the pig walker. Boy was I wrong...After chasing the pig around the yard, through horse corrals, over the hills to grandmas house I was finally able to get him just to stand on the cement. No way was this pig going to just kindly walk in the pig walker so I could bathe her! Okay fine, I will wash you right here! Well that would be fine and dandy if there wasn't just a tiny bit of mud this pig could find!!! Sure enough, she just had to lay down where her big body doesn't fit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley








No comments:
Post a Comment