Sunday, March 25, 2012

Play ball!!

Ahhh, its that time again when all those cute kids are dressed in uniform. Yesterday was Ashley first T~ball game and Cody's first coach pitch game. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the kids did great! The games are every Saturday until the beginning of June. ( I think, lol). There is cuteness running around everywhere.
How do you start a fire?
Get a little ash and some cole!!
Let me tell ya these two girls were on fire!!
"Besties"I have to say, there is a bunch of cutie patooties on the Dodgers!

1 comment:

CD said...

I think the Dodgers and Marlins actually DO have the cutest kids. I heard people all over talking about it.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley