So, today my mom and I were talking and Little Miss Ash was in the room with us. Somehow we got on the subject of diarrhea. Then the subject went a little like this.
Ashley: Mom, what is diarrhea?
Me: (hesitant.. how to describe it?!?) Oh, um, Ash its when you have to go poo-poo and it's not how it normally is.
Ashley: ( Thinks for a moment., Then being totally serious says.. ) OH!!!! Yea, I know mom, its when your poop melts!
I was laughing so hard tears almost started rolling down my legs.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
That's our Little Ashley .......gotta love it
LMBO!!!!!! Thats one for the books...Luv you guys, auntie grace
Post a Comment