It's over! All over! Our week vacation has come to an end. I guess time does go by fast when your having fun! We went from the beach to the mountains to Hollywood. First off, Nana and Popi took the kiddos to the beach, while daddy and I got a little time to ourselves.
~Movie night with Nana and Popi~
While they enjoyed their movie night, we enjoyed the good food at Buca di Beppo. At the restaurant they walked around and took pictures. For a small fee you could buy the picture if you liked it. I figured why not, hubby and I don't have a lot of pictures together.The picture is much clearer than this, I took a picture of the photo from my cell phone.
Ronald Regan Library.
Our next stop was Big Bear Lake. I loved this place! We spent 95 percent of the time outside swimming, playing in the lake and at the water park. I also loved the head boards on the beds.





Ashley had blast catching baby catfish in the lake. Yep, catfish not tadpoles.


Now to the water slides.



Then we headed off to do a little hunting and fishing. Okay, okay so what if it was at Bass pro shop. We have better luck pretending to catch fish than when we really try to catch fish. Cheap entertainment I'm telling ya!
She hunted and skinned this critter herself and made this cap.
Our last and final destination was Universal Studios. I had to get good use out of the our passes being they will be expiring shortly. 


It was a great vacation! I need to take another one before school starts on Monday!!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Boy you sure look like you had a great time....perfect memories. You and Noel are such good role models for parents.....what ever your doing you should bottle it and sell it you would be gazillionairs. Love you
Sakes alive, you guys had a good time!! I thought we had a deal that you would take me with you wherever you went. No? Was that just a dream I had?
Post a Comment