Today my little Cody turns 7! I always here people saying enjoy them while you can, because they grow up so fast. It is amazingly true and there is no stopping it.
Happy Birthday Cody, I know you will hear it over and over but you are growing up sooo fast. Seems like we just celebrated a baby shower at work with your mom and now here you are 7 years old enjoy your day and see you soon....maybe we can all have another trip to Unversal Studios Happy Birthday love ya Bertie
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody, I know you will hear it over and over but you are growing up sooo fast. Seems like we just celebrated a baby shower at work with your mom and now here you are 7 years old enjoy your day and see you soon....maybe we can all have another trip to Unversal Studios
Happy Birthday
love ya
Bertie
Really Sweet!! What I wouldn't give for Jayden to be 7 again. We are very close to double digits with him and it breaks my heart.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to our sweet grandson!! We love you lots and can't wait to celebrate with you Saturday. Nana & Popi Witty
Post a Comment