Sunday, September 19, 2010

Universal Studios

Bertie and I took the kiddos to Universal Studios. It was the kids first time and they love it. It has changed so much since I was there last. Cody loved King Kong, Ashley loved the animal show. It was cute, in this picture Fiona is asking Cody what kind of styling gel he uses for his hair. Cody didn't know what to say and then she said, Shrek just uses his ear wax.
Fiona told Shrek, look Ashley is growing Ogar ears like you. (Because of her pig tails.ha!)Cody all ready for King Kong. He loved that attraction.Scoobie doobie doo~~
Yep, they still have the jaws attraction. I never realized
what a long neck jaws has. War of the worlds. They used a real plane and demolished
it for the film.

My indispicable kiddos.
Ash and Dora.
Ashley just loved the animal show. Although she said she didn't
like the monkey. She didn't like that big king kong monkey either.
Bertie having a good time playing with a dead mans toes. ;0)
Penguins of Madagascar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!What a super fun day...
Ashley told us she did not like that"Big Monkey"but Cody said he taught "King Kong" was cool.I'm with you Ash, but I think Popi would go along with Cody's comment.
: ) Nana & : ) Popi

CD said...

I haven't been there in years. Looks like fun though. Pretty sure my boys would love it...especially the Shrek thing.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley