Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ashley rode in her first Gymkhana today!!! We only rode two events because thier was 90 riders and Ash was getting pretty tired. She loved it though!
Ashley patiently waiting for her turn.

Still waiting....
Best of Buds

6 comments:

Bertie said...

What a cutie, I see a future barrel racer there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley, Nana and Popi are sooo proud of you (and Gassy)!

CD said...

What a brave girl!! I think I would be pretty scared to do that.

Anonymous said...

You are a awesome mom, you do so much with your kids...
Ashley glad you are having a great time too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a awesome mom, you do so much with your kids...
Ashley glad you are having a great time too!!!!!!c

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Wow! Whoever wrote that anonymous comment, I thank you so much! That sure made my day and made me feel good. Thanks!!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley