Sad news! Cody broke his arm today at school. He was running and tripped and he broke the the radius bone. We are waiting for the referral to see the orthopedic doctor. Do you see that red spot on his nose? No, its not a pimple! He actually did a little face plant when he fell and scrapped his nose and lip also. What a tough little trooper he is. 
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

6 comments:
Oh how horrible! I'm bringing him a surprise tomorrow. The call a mom never wants to get. I feel so bad for him.
Oh Cody, I hope that you get feeling better real soon........
Our poor little Cody!!
I heard he was worried about not being able to do his homework with a cast on!!Cody,Popi and Nana are praying you get well soon. We love you.xoxoxoxoxo
Poor dude. He should get some real nice presents and sympathy though, huh? Maybe I should break my arm.
Oh no! I wondered if something was wrong when he was not at practice yesterday!! So sad!!! We will be praying for him!
Ohhhh, poor Cody :-( Aunite grace sends you lots of healing kisses:-)
Post a Comment