Saturday, August 08, 2009

Rosamond Felin Conservation.

Yesterday Aunt Keri and I took the kiddos to the felin conservation in Rosamond. I was impressed with the numerous cats and how many came out to eat greet us. Apparently you can see a lot more when you attend thier twilight show. During the twilight show visitors can wander around parts of the compound that is closed off to visitor during the day. We might just have to make another visit and check it out.

Nicole had enough of the "say cheeeese and smile".
I don't blame her.

4 comments:

KV said...

That jaguar still scares me.

Bertie said...

Looks like a Great Place to visit I will have to check it out....

Gotcher Family said...

That looks like so much fun. You both better be careful you have some heartbreakers on your hands

CD said...

Cute pictures!! I have got to get out there sometime.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley