Monday, August 24, 2009

One thing to say~

I LOVE MY SHWEETIE!!
Seven lovely years together.
~My hubby~
  • Handsome
  • Generous
  • Trustworthy
  • Confident
  • Love for Christ
  • Loves our kids
  • Caring
  • Honest
  • Ect,ect...
  • Ect,ect...
  • Ect,ect...

The best husband I could ever ask for!

As Cody would say" He's our favorite Deputy"

I love you sweetie! Look foward to the rest of my life with you.

Wow! Look how young we were.

Close your eyes! I'm warning you!!
Awww, he loves me and I love him!!

He is just tieing my shoe!!! sheeezzz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th!!! What a awesome Wife U R, Noel's lucky 2 have U!!! Gettin up at 5am 2 post all of that, then get the kids up, making them bfast. gettin them and urself dressed, then droping them off and heading 2 work. What a super wife n mom. Luv u guys!!! Grace

KV said...

Happy Anniversary!

CD said...

7 years of wedded bliss. Congratulations!!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley