Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tickets!

Does anyone want to win 2009 Honda Civic Coupe, a Lance Travel Trailer or $10,000 Cash?? Cody is selling tickets for his school. It is $20.00 a ticket. It only takes one ticket to win! If anyone is interested let me know. I can email you with the details. If not, I guess I am going to have to keep that $10,000 for myself. Okay, I must throw in also that if Codys class sells the most tickets they get a cool party!!!

2 comments:

Bertie said...

I WANT $10,000 CODY, YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE TICKET. TELL MOM I WILL GIVE HER THE MONEY AT WORK ON MONDAY.

Anonymous said...

Sure!! Nana and Popi will buy some tickets we'll be there on Saturday. We can't miss Cody's first fun raiser.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley