Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monster Cookies Anyone?

I am making Monster cookies for a birthday at work. If you like Peanut butter, Chocolate chips, M&M's and Oatmeal you may like them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie - Didn't you say you were making them for our visit Sat.?????
(yum yum):) Mom and Dad Witty

Bertie said...

OK MY FREIND, GET READY TO HAVE THE MOTHER OF ALL "SUGAR RUSHES" I SURE HOPE THE BIRTHDAY BOY SHOWS UP AND DOESN'T GET SNOWED IN.

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Yes Nana and Popi, I made PLENTY for your visit!! Lots and lots and lots!

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Bertie, not to happy with the way mine turned out, still edible though-ha. Hey now, this is the first time I have made these before. Cut me some slack. Nana and Popi will pretend to enjoy them though- :0)-

Bertie said...

I'M SURE THEY WILL BE GREAT, I HAVEN'T MADE THE CAKE IN SO LONG I HAD TO MAKE THE MIX TWICE,CAUSE IT DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT. ANYWAY WE WILL BE THE ONLY ONES THAT KNOW THE TRUTH, HAHA THEY WILL EAT IT UP AT WORK NO MATER WHAT.

KV said...

To answer your title question, yes please.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley