Saturday, January 03, 2009

To fast!

Wow, this little vacation has gone by entirely to fast. There is still so much I want to do before I go back to work, but I just don't see it happening. Everyone else's vacation also has come to an end. Auntie Grace headed back up to Washington this morning. We are gonna miss you. Thanks for visiting! Grammy and popa ( okay, they are always on vacation) are back on the road traveling. That is until their motor home brakes locked up on them. It is in the shop now getting fixed and then they will be off. I can't complain, the vacation was fun while it lasted. I guess all good things must come to an end. I will have something to look forward to this year, Christmas 2009-ha.ha.

Auntie Grace, Buffy and Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our Christmas break is over :( I had a GREAT time hanging out with you guys!!! I miss you and California already!!! I hope to come out this spring (maybe in April)!? I'll let you know asap. Luv Aunite Grace and buffy.. Ps I special THANKS to you "JAMIE" : )

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley