Monday, January 26, 2009

Aunt Keri invited us over to play her Wii game.Boy is it fun!! It is a game in which you stand on a platform (some games you don't) and you play all kinds of different games. You have your own designated person and you can play against yourself or other people on T.V. Okay, I am not very good at describing this game, so if anyone wants to help me feel free. Anyways, it is a lot of fun and a great workout. Cody and I played the Wii a few years back when we went to visit Tanya in Texas. Cody really loves the bowling.
I am sorry these video's are sideways. I was trying to get their whole body. This one is of Cody and Daniel doing the hula hoop. It was sooo funny watching them.


This one is of Nicole playing soccer. She is hitting the ball with her head. It looks so funny, but you should see how good she did.


I was unable to get Ashley on a video because the battery in my camera died, but this is a picture of her doing soccer.

I tried doing the wii fitness, yoga. Oh my goodness, what a killer! I sure felt it! The kiddos joined me to be my moral support.

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley