Thursday, December 27, 2007

This evening I had dinner with Aunt Keri and Cindy, a good friend we went to High School with. It has been over a year since we seen each other and prior to that, I think the last time we saw each other was High School. We always have a great time and many laughs when we get together. Hopefully we will see each other again soon. While I was out with Aunt Keri and Cindy, Noel was at a Texas Longhorns game. He sent this photo from his cell phone to show us how good his seats were. I do believe they won. ~ GO HOOK'EM HORNS~
Thank you Grammy and Popa for watching the kido's for us!



No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley