Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Texas!

Cody and I made it safe and sound to Texas. We had a great flight and Cody loved every minute of it. I had no problem waking him up at 5 am this morning. He practically jumped out of bed when I asked him if he was ready to go on the airplane. Once we landed, he looked at me and said " That was fun mommy, yea, I liked it." He was so excited. Although, once he got off the plane he wanted to go back to the living room (hotel room) and see Grammy, popa and Ashley. Yesterday on our way to the living room (hotel room) he said, Is Nana and Popa going to be at the living room?
He was sad that we weren't going back to the living room, but that didn't last long once he saw his cousin Trevor and Michael. They played all night. At one time he got in trouble for not listening and I said Cody you need to come sit with me. He replied " I am playing with my friend mommy, I am playing with my friend. Needless to say, he didn't have to come sit with me for to long because I couldn't resist his cute little voice saying " I am playing with my friend mommy."

2 comments:

KV said...

Looks like fun Cody! Hope you'll still want to come back home to us after all that fun. Tell your cousins and Auntie and Uncle hi from us Californian's.

Papa and Grammy K. said...

TELL CODY IF HE STUDIES HARD AND GET GOOD GRADES HE CAN BECOME A PILOT LIKE HIS GREAT GRANDPA WAS.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley